Rangjung Yeshe Gomde California is looking for a residential Land Manager, opening immediately.
Duties of the Land Manager include:
- Management of resident staff and volunteers
- Management construction projects including contractors
- Oversee maintenance of buildings, equipment, water systems, vehicles, etc.
- Project planning and implementation
- General supervision of the property
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Management experience
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Competence in plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical, etc.
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Basic computer skills including Word and Excel
- Driver License and own car or means of transportation
Dharma practitioners are preferred for this position, and participation in daily group practice is highly encouraged. These are resident positions, which include room, utilities and meals when programs are underway. Salary is dependent on skills and experience. Free attendance at all Gomde programs and retreats is included.
Please email, Joanne Brion, Gomde Director, at email@example.com for a complete job description and to request an application.