A Three-night Live Online Discussion
with Rhonda LoPresti and Lama Kunzang
Feb 18, Mar 4, Mar 18 – 7:00pm – 8:30pm PST
online via Zoom Meeting
Rangjung Yeshe Gomde CA is hosting a special 3-night live discussion on writing your Spiritual Care Directive. As practitioners, our path in preparing for dying and death is unique and deliberate. Preparing this document in advance allows us to share our personal dharma wishes and instructions for the time of our death when we may not be able to advocate or speak for ourselves, and serves as an act of kindness to our loved ones. Together we will discuss and explore the following topics:
- Dharma Dying Vision – Clarifying what we believe about the process of dying and transition through and after death, including our values and expectations.
- Dharma Friends – Identifying those who will support our vision when we are at our most vulnerable.
- Dharma Box – Assembling ritual items that support our process, practices, and aspirations.
- Dharma 3-Day Vigil – Instructions for the in-home funeral and disposition of the body.
- Dharma Will – Instructions on what to do with our dharma possessions, and requests for dedications and sponsorship of prayers, etc.
These 3 ZOOM call nights will be hosted by Rhonda LoPresti and Lama Kunzang of RYG CA, and are complimentary. Anyone is welcome to attend. Please email Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a PDF of the Spiritual Care Directive template, the dial-in number for the ZOOM call and instructions on how to join our private Facebook page.